TICKETS: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals aged 18 or over.
2. A valid ticket must be produced to get into the Event. You must print off your order and present at the Gate on the Day of the show. N.B. Physical tickets WILL NOT be sent out in the post. Etickets only. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
3. It is your responsibility to check your tickets as if you have made a mistake they cannot always be rectified after purchase.
4. The Promoter will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed prior to the event. It is not always possible to issue duplicate tickets where there is potential for both the original and duplicate tickets being used, thereby compromising the licensed capacity of the event.
5. Ticket prices are representational of those stated on the website at the time of purchase. Please note: advertised prices will increase the closer it gets to the event. All prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of any booking fee or delivery fee (if purchasing online).
6. Tickets are non transferable and non refundable. You may not re-sell or advertise tickets for sale for profit through any medium not authorised by the Promoter, through online auction or other websites, including the Event Promoter’s own social media channels. Reselling tickets for profit or commercial gain will render them void. Due to operational issues beyond our control (i.e. the weather), some advertised features/services may not always be available. In this unlikely situation, we are unable to offer refunds.
7. The Event Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of the ticket or attendance at the event including any disappointment or loss or damage to any personal property you bring to the venue (we advise you not to bring anything of value to the event) but excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of the Event Promoters negligence, which shall be unlimited. However, if found in any circumstances to be liable, the Event Promoter’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket to the Event.
AT THE VENUE
8. All persons under 17 attending the event must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
9. Whilst the Event Promoter will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during the event, the Event Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance. In this circumstance, no refund will be given.
10. To ensure everyone’s safety, the Event Promoter reserves the right to conduct security searches and ask to look in your bag prior to entry into the Event and to confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the security agent acting on behalf of the Promoter, may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience. Please do not be offended.
11. You must comply with instructions and directions given by security staff and stewards, they are there to protect your safety.
12. The Event Promoter reserves the right to change the programme line up/artists without notification or make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
13. The Event may be professionally filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the Event you consent to being filmed and/or photographed and may be featured as a member of the audience in any resulting footage or photographs.
14. The Event Promoter reserves the right to open the gates at other times in the interests of safety. Gate opening and closing times stated in relation to the Event are not indicative of the Event’s start or end time (or when an artist is scheduled to play or the length of the artist’s performance).
15. No glass or glassware can be brought onto site, in addition, gazebos, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and will be confiscated prior to entry.
16. Performances will take place in all weathers so long as deemed safe to do so. If raining you may want to bring an umbrella and wet weather clothing!
17. You are not permitted to bring alcohol the site, this is a condition of our licence. Only alcohol purchased from one of the licensed bars or vendors may be consumed on site.
18. There will be a strict Challenge 25 policy operating at the bar. Challenge 25 means that every individual, who visually appears to be under 25 years of age and is seeking to purchase or be supplied with alcohol at the premises or from the premises, shall be required to produce identification proving that individual to be 18 years of age or older. Acceptable identification for the purposes of age verification will include a photographic driving licence, British passport, or photographic identification bearing the “PASS” logo and the persons date of birth. If the person seeking alcohol is unable to produce acceptable means of identification, no sale or supply of alcohol will be made to or for that person. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol.
19. Please keep bags and belongings with you at all times, security have the right to remove all unattended bags.
20. Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children.
21. Please be aware that prolonged exposure to loud music or noise may damage your hearing. Special effects, which may include without limitation, sound, audio-visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at the Event, which may not be suitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy, or similar conditions.